Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
We are extremely pleased to have full time, permanent positions throughout the UK for experienced Domestic Appliance Engineers.
As an Experienced Domestic Appliance Engineer, you will be ideally based in the Plymouth / Exeter Area working from home visiting customers properties diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs to their domestic appliances throughout the PL, EX and TQ Postcode Areas.
You should be fully experienced in the repair of the following appliances:
- Washing Machines (Freestanding & Integrated)
- Tumble Dryers (Freestanding & Integrated)
- Refrigeration Products (Frost Free & American Style, Freestanding & Integrated) – R600 System Trained desirable but not essential
- Electric Cookers, Ovens & Hobs (Freestanding & Integrated)
- Dishwashers (Freestanding & Integrated)
- Gas Safe / CCN1 / CKR1 Desirable but not essential
Salary is Negotiable depending on skills / experience. Any successful applicant will be supplied a full uniform, company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone and an iPad Air as you will be working day to day with SERVICEmate – Our self developed Job Management System.
NAC offer 20 Days Annual Leave in addition to Bank Holidays and operate a Company Pension.