Do you want to avoid waiting a day, 2 or 3 for an initial callout & diagnosis to your faulty appliance to then possibly being told that it needs a part and won’t be done there’n then anyway?
A lot of faults can be rectified over the phone or within minutes of an Engineer arriving that you may have been able to do yourself if you had the benefit of a prompt, which would save both money & time.
If it is clearly obvious that you do need a repair, you are faced with many dilemmas as well as having the inconvenience of a fridge not cooling or an oven not heating. Some of these dilemmas may be:
- Do you go for a local repair?
- Do you opt for a ‘Fixed Price’ repair?
- What about using the Manufacturer directly and taking out a repair & extended warranty plan?
- What if it can’t be repaired, I don’t want to pay for a visit if this is the case
- Or – Is is just easier and quicker to buy new?
The first thing you need to know before you can make an informed decision is what’s likely to be wrong with the faulty appliance and how much is it likely to cost to repair. When you have this information, you can then make an informed decision as to which service is going to suit you best, both financially and timeframe.
Here at NAC, we are now pleased to offer a ‘Virtual Callout’. The NAC Virtual Callout is a service whereby we offer you an opportunity to have a phone call or a ‘Live Chat’ session with an Engineer who will be able to advise the likely faults and approximate costs of repairs to any faulty appliance based on your fault explanation & model details. From there, you will be able to make a better choice on whether to employ a local repairer, a ‘Fixed Cost’ repair, Manufacturer service or whether it’ll be quicker and more cost effective to buy new.
The cost for this service is £20 + VAT. NAC Virtual Callouts include:
- A phone call to a landline or mobile
- A call or chat session at a time to suit you between 7AM – 7PM Monday-Friday
- A full virtual analysis of the fault description and providing model numbers are given, prices on parts that are likely to be required
- Advice on who to use and what to look out for when booking a repair
How to book an NAC Virtual Callout…
Arranging a Virtual Callout is simple, just follow the options below and you’ll have booked a session at your convenience within a minute or two. Please note that this service is available between 7AM & 7PM Monday – Friday. Please allow up to one hour for ‘ASAP’ requests as out Engineers may be helping other customers at the time of your session booking. Once payment has been made, we will email you immediately to request contact details and we will confirm the session appointment.